Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault Collaboration 2013 - Error on installation (setupdesignreview2013.msi)

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
aguitton116
994 Views, 3 Replies

Vault Collaboration 2013 - Error on installation (setupdesignreview2013.msi)

Hi,

I'm trying to create a deployment of vault collaboration 2013 but the installer won't even launch. It creates a copy of the local files in the temp folder (I don't know why) and says that it can't access the files then.

This is really blocking here because I need to update my customer's stations this week (I'm paid for that).

I don't know what to do know. I shut off the UAC (I'm on windows 7 pro SP1 32 bits  to create the deployments) and restarted the computer. It worked once and I was happy. But I had to cancel because of other things to fix first and now it won't start no more 😞

By the way, the other thing i'm talking about (which made me exit the installer the only time it worked) is about vault 2013 service pack 1 that is not detected by the installer on autodesk server nor possible to add manually (http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/APDS-Deployment-No-Service-Pack-Available/m-p/3...

If anyone has an idea, I'm stuck here, I take anything !

Thanks.

PS : attached is a screenshot of my problem. It's crazy !

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: aguitton116

Make sure you don't already have any versions of Design Review already installed.  Also, you might try installing your suite without installing Design Review.  That might let it install, then you can install it manually afterwards.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
aguitton116
in reply to: TravisNave

I'll check tomorrow if it works better after removing the actual version of DR which is already installed on this computer.
Anyway I managed to create my deployment from another station. I'm still not capable to say what went wrong (and that's why I'll check tomorrow). Moreover the station from where I created the deployment was a workstation with Product Design Suite 2012 and vault collaboration client 2012 (so DR was obiouvsly installed).

I'll keep you informed.
Message 4 of 4
aguitton116
in reply to: aguitton116

I did'nt check about design review because we found that it's the antivirus which causes the problem.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report