Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

User/host not on INCLUDE list for feature

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ukdxb012
3027 Views, 2 Replies

User/host not on INCLUDE list for feature

Can anyone tell me what the following is referring to?

16:45:26 (adskflex) DENIED: "This is where the feature code is" Username@Computername  (User/host not on INCLUDE list for feature. (-39,349))
16:45:26 (adskflex) DENIED: "This is where the feature code is" Username@Computername  (User/host not on INCLUDE list for feature. (-39,349))

How can i resolve this? I'm trying to borrow a license for AutoCAD 2010 but my request is being denied by something...

Thanks šŸ™‚

Duncan Brannan
UK/EMEIA CAD Operations Manager
Twitter | LinkedIn

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: ukdxb012

options file perhaps?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
inchul.lee
in reply to: ukdxb012

Hi DuncanBrannan82,

The message means that a user wants to obtain a license from a license server, but can't because the user is not on INCLUDE list. In order to resolve it, you need to add the user on INCLUDE list in license option file (adskflex.opt).

Please refer to the following technical article to modify the license option file (adskflex.opt). "Including license usage" will be especially helpful for this situation:

How to control network license access using an options file

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=7459915&linkID=9240617

As DarrenP mentioned, you can also upload your license option file and debug log file so that we can take a look.

Inchul Lee

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report