Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7
anivanis
440 Views, 6 Replies

Use in another country

Can you use 3ds max or 3ds max design outside of country of purchase?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
TravisNave
in reply to: anivanis

No.  Only in the territory that it is licensed.  Unless you have a Global license.  Read the EULA for more information.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 7
anivanis
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks for reply. I live in one country and study in another so does this mean I need two licenses?
I am reading LSA and can't find anything about global license. I read that you need written permission to use it outside of territory. Where can I get this permission or global license?

Message 4 of 7
TravisNave

Is this a student license?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 7
anivanis
in reply to: TravisNave

No, I still don't have a lincese. I have a trial, but I would like to buy commertial license.

Message 6 of 7
TravisNave

I don't think you really need to worry about a trial.  When you buy a commercial license, do so thru a reseller and let them know your situation.

Autodesk Forums:
Message 7 of 7
anivanis

I talked with few resellers some of them offered me subsription which allows 90 days outside of territory use, but it is not long enough. I live in Bosnia and some of resellers told me that I even can't buy 3ds max in Bosnia, just 3ds max design. Is this true?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report