I wish to upgrade from AutoCAD LT 2010 to AutoCAD LT 2013. I own a full AutoCAD LT 2010 license, and I just purchased a new AutoCAD LT 2013 Upgrade license.
However my machine (a Dell/AlienWare Aurora desktop) has just been re-imaged, so all AutoCAD software has been removed/cleaned. I'm not exactly sure how to go about this installation properly.
Do I install AutoCAD LT 2010 first, then install AutoCAD LT 2013 Upgrade?
I've scoured through the web-site and can't seem to locate any specifics in regards to this specific scenario.
I appreciate your help here.
Solved! Go to Solution.
thanks, I will procede to install the AutoCAD LT 2012 Upgrade disc first.
[A] loading LT 2013 Upgrade disc
1. It's asking me for serial No. and product key, I'm entering new LT 2013 Upgrade serial No. and product key.
2. Software seems to install safely.
[B] Launching AutoCAD LT 2013 to activate software
1. I select "Agree" to AutoDesk Privacy Statement
2. Selecting "Activate" on activate license page.
3. Entering my old AutoCAD LT 2010 serial No. on Product Registration & Activation page.
4. Select "Next".
[C] Log In page
1. Login safely
2. Registering account information safely
3. successfully activated!
4. selecting "Finish", AutoCAD
5. AutoCAD LT 2013 fully functional!
These steps represent more of a solution. Did'nt find any detailed steps like this on this forum
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register