Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade PC Autocad LT 2010 to Autocad LT 2013 Mac Version

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
nigel
741 Views, 1 Reply

Upgrade PC Autocad LT 2010 to Autocad LT 2013 Mac Version

I have noted that it appears to be possible to download a Mac Version of Autocad LT 2013 for MAC as an upgrade on AUTODESK website but I have a full PC AUTOCAD LT 2010 license. As I will be downloading an upgrade version what happens on install does it ask for a previous MAC license or willl my Windows PC Autocad LT 2010 be acceptable or do I have to go through a UK Reseller?

I am happy to do the latter but Autodesk electronic download price is very good at present.

Also what happens to my intended version of AUTOCAD LT 2013 Mac when the 2014 finally gets realeased in the UK as you are not able to download this version in the UK at present.

I would like to start using my Mac version assuming I can sort out the upgrade cross platform issue asap following download from Website. I did speak wiith my UK supplier and they are over £145 dearer on upgrade than AUTODESK WEB SITE IN THE UK is quoting. I am just worried about the license transfer issue.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: nigel

All installs are full versions.  Upgrade just refers to reduced pricing for a previously eligible product.  You will get a new serial number and install it as you would any Autodesk program. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report