Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update to 2014 and Product Key

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
Nukem4ME
2685 Views, 9 Replies

Update to 2014 and Product Key

I have downloaded the update that comes with my subscription.  When I get to the page that you enter the Serial Number and Product Key, the Product Key is not accepted.  I have a 5 charecter Product Key.  The serial numeber gets a green check mark but Product Key gets a red X. 

Any suggestions?

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
emily.xu
in reply to: Nukem4ME

Welcome to Autodesk Community!

Can you tell me what's your product and the product key you entered?

Emily Xu
Product Support
Message 3 of 10
TravisNave

At the time of this post, Autodesk doesn't seem to have a KB link yet for the 2014 product key lists.  However, it most likely will be using the F character for 2014.  So assuming your product was AutoCAD 2013 last year, for example, and your product key was 001E1, then this year's AutoCAD 2014 should be 001F1.  Your product key designation should follow a similar pattern.  Some suites do change, however, so you will want to verify with Autodes, your Reseller, or the Subscription center for accuracy.

How to find your product key in Subscription Center:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=21363461&linkID=16831209

Here is a list of the 2013 keys (try substituting the E with an F for 2014)

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=19726931&linkID=12305695

Autodesk Simulation 2014 keys have been release here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=21374569&linkID=18154757

I would assume the 2014 list will be released once the entire product line is available.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 10
Nukem4ME
in reply to: emily.xu

Product is: AutoCAD 2013 Product Key is: 001F1
Message 5 of 10
DarrenP

2014 product keys are here:http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=21481916&linkID=9240817&CMP=OTC-RSS...

the Autocad 2014 product key is 001F1

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 6 of 10
DarrenP
in reply to: DarrenP

are you installing 2013 or 2014?

the serial number and product key changes with every release

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 7 of 10
Nukem4ME
in reply to: DarrenP

I have AutoCAD 2013 and recieved an email saying my upgrade is available for download (subscription generated i am sure). So, that being said, I went through the download process and got to the product key and code page, only to find it will not take the product key shown with the "New Serial Number" or the "Current Serial Number" (i printed that page). I am at a loss of what to do. The Product Key is shown as 001F1
Message 8 of 10
philip.s

Hello Sean,

To ensure that you are using the proper licensing info, can you please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your new serial number, product key, and a screen shot of the installation / activation screen where it will not accept the info?

Message 9 of 10
Nukem4ME
in reply to: philip.s

[image: Inline image 1]
Message 10 of 10
emily.xu

If you want to install autocad 2013, use Prodcut Key: 001E1

If install autocad 2014, use Prodcut Key: 001F1

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Emily Xu
Product Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report