Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uninstalling Autodesk Design Suite and reinstalling on new system

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Margaretmayo
185 Views, 1 Reply

Uninstalling Autodesk Design Suite and reinstalling on new system

I run Windows on my Mac using Parallels software. It is on this Windows system that I had Autodesk Design Suite loaded. Unfortunately, Windows crashed and I purchased new Windows software. Since I can no longer access that original Windows program, I cannot uninstall the Autodesk Suite. I have received support/advice from one of the sources that Autodesk uses to help with technical support. He gave me my serial #, product code, and product key but he advised me to contact Autodesk directly for assistance in uninstalling and reinstalling however I cannot find anyone to help me. Any advice on moving forward towards a resolution?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: Margaretmayo

I don't understand the issue.  If the Windows is a new install, just install the software and activate it.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report