Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
bmyers
864 Views, 3 Replies

Uninstall Revit 2013

I've had the opportunity to uninstall Revit 2013 on 8 different machines, different performance computers, in different companies. I'm yet to see uninstall times under an hour. In some cases its been longer than 90 minutes.

Does this seem to be standard? If so, why would it take double the time to uninstall compared to previous Revit versions and compared to any other Autodesk software... including the much larger Civil 3D?

I suppose I'm asking... is this expected "functionality"?  If so, I can learn to be patient. If not, then I'm curious to why it is occuring.

--------------
Brian Myers
Sr Applications Engineer - Autodesk Revit Architecture Certified Instructor (ACI)
Seiler Instrument, St Louis MO
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
david.lau
in reply to: bmyers

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2012/04/autodesk-revit-one-box-licensing-and-installation...

Revit 2012 (trial) has all 3 disciplines of Revit.  It is like installing 3 copies of Revit.

David Lau
Message 3 of 4

i have had to attempt to uninstall revit archtecture 2013 and re install it because i didn't select australia and left it on us.

anyway now i can't install it again it comes up as already installed at the end so now i have nothing. can anyone help me to make sure everything is un installed?

Message 4 of 4
david.lau
in reply to: bmyers

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report