Installation & Licensing

explosive369
Message 1 of 4 (2,276 Views)
Accepted Solution

Unable to uninstall or re-install Revit Architecture 2013

2276 Views, 3 Replies
09-27-2012 01:14 AM

Unable to uninstall or re-install Revit Architecture which did not install properly

I have recently downloaded Revit Architecture 2013 and have installed it on my laptop. Whenever I try to open it up, it does not open. The computer recognises that it is on my system but it does not open it up. I have tried to uninstall/change Revit Architecture 2013 from the Control Panel but it will not load a uninstall manager. Furthermore, it will not even open up other options when I select uninstall Revit Architecture 2013. I have tried to reinstall the software on a number of occassions. However, when I go through the installation procedures and I get to the stage where I am asked to select which modules of Revit I want to install, no options are available for me to install/change/repair - all the modules are recognised as being on the system. 

Product Support
aaronhai
Message 2 of 4 (2,267 Views)

Re: Unable to uninstall or re-install Revit Architecture 2013

09-27-2012 02:51 AM in reply to: explosive369

Please see if this helps: http://usa.autodesk.com/getdoc/id=TS17892584

Aaron Hai
Active Contributor
ShellsoftAutodesk
Message 3 of 4 (740 Views)

01-09-2014 10:51 PM in reply to: explosive369

Hi Aaron,

Your solution says that if youve already done clean uninstall..but what if Revit is still installed and I cannot uninstall/repair or reinstall?

Product Support
aaronhai
Message 4 of 4 (690 Views)

01-20-2014 02:10 AM in reply to: ShellsoftAutodesk

Hi ShellsoftAutodesk,

Please see if Microsoft Fix-It works for you.

Thank you.

Aaron Hai

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube