Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to uninstall or re-install Revit Architecture 2013

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
explosive369
4246 Views, 3 Replies

Unable to uninstall or re-install Revit Architecture 2013

Unable to uninstall or re-install Revit Architecture which did not install properly

I have recently downloaded Revit Architecture 2013 and have installed it on my laptop. Whenever I try to open it up, it does not open. The computer recognises that it is on my system but it does not open it up. I have tried to uninstall/change Revit Architecture 2013 from the Control Panel but it will not load a uninstall manager. Furthermore, it will not even open up other options when I select uninstall Revit Architecture 2013. I have tried to reinstall the software on a number of occassions. However, when I go through the installation procedures and I get to the stage where I am asked to select which modules of Revit I want to install, no options are available for me to install/change/repair - all the modules are recognised as being on the system. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
aaronhai
in reply to: explosive369

Please see if this helps: http://usa.autodesk.com/getdoc/id=TS17892584

Aaron Hai
Message 3 of 4

Hi Aaron,

Your solution says that if youve already done clean uninstall..but what if Revit is still installed and I cannot uninstall/repair or reinstall?

Message 4 of 4

Hi ShellsoftAutodesk,

Please see if Microsoft Fix-It works for you.

Thank you.

Aaron Hai

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report