Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to start...URGENT!

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
jeepo84
1902 Views, 4 Replies

Unable to start...URGENT!

Hello,

I have already Autocad LT 2012 installed on my computer and I use it for work (license bought by company where I work). Now I'm about to participate a course in my school (yes...I'm working and studying both at a same time) where AutoCad 2011 is necessary. So, I have requested a student licence and got it. Now when I'm trying to install it I got following error:

Application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005). Click ok to close the application.

(See attached screenshot)

HELP!!!!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
philip.s
in reply to: jeepo84

Hi Jesse,

Assuming you already downloaded the software, it looks like using an extraction tool (WinRar) helped others get past the "Application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005)" error in this thread.

Please accept as a solution if this fully resolves the issue, or reply with additional specifics if the problem persists.

Message 3 of 5
jeepo84
in reply to: philip.s

Hi,

Thanks for support so far. When I extrac it with winrar it gives me errors (see attached image). I have already try to download file several times and with three different browsers ( e.g. internet exblorer complained during download "file could not be verified"....or something like that).

- Jesse -

Message 4 of 5
philip.s
in reply to: jeepo84

You're welcome Jesse.

So CRC errors are fairly common and I've linked a few of the corresponding solutions from the Autodesk Discussion Forums below.

CRC Error LINK 1

CRC Error LINK 2

Specifically, you might want to try using a an alternate download method and or temporarily disabling all anti-virus software and firewalls.

Message 5 of 5
jeepo84
in reply to: philip.s

Hello,

Problem solved. Solution was very simple after all. I just renamed the file before started downloading and then it went whitout any further problems.

Thanks for your fast support!

- Jesse -

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report