Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to install Inventor 2014 trial version

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
atleee
370 Views, 4 Replies

Unable to install Inventor 2014 trial version

Hi I am trying to install inventor 2014 professional trial version, but I get the activation screen when I try to run it. I have not installed this on my system before, except I tried yesterday with windows 8.1 and that didn't start at all. I was then told that it wouldn't run on 8.1 so I installed windows 7 instead and now it asks for a license key. Can anyone help me with this?
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
t_gaisf
in reply to: atleee

Hi,

You can try to activate your software online.

If this does not work please send me a PM (click on t_gaisf profile name and then Send this User a Private Message) with your Serial Number, the request code and confirm the registered company name

or contact our licence assistance team for direct support.

Regards

Franz Gaisbauer

Message 3 of 5
atleee
in reply to: t_gaisf

I am trying to run the trial version, so I have no serial number, request code or company name 🙂
Message 4 of 5
Patricia.Cuizon

Hello Atle,

When you tried to run the trial, is the "Try" or "Run" button already grayed out? Usually when you still have days left on the trial and for some reason you needed to reinstall it, the remaining days on the trial will be gone. In this case, I would suggest for you to try to do a clean uninstall and do a new install of the trial to check if it reinstates the 30-day trial period. You can check this link for instructions on how to do a clean uninstall of an Autodesk program on your machine.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Patricia Cuizon

Message 5 of 5
mateopd

I am having the same problem. The suggested solutions in the existing replies did not help, mainly because there is no serial number for the trial version. I just want to test Inventor 2014 for 30 days.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report