Installation & Licensing

Mentor
MKEllis
Message 1 of 2 (265 Views)
Accepted Solution

Unable to download the trial version of Design Suite Premium

265 Views, 1 Replies
03-02-2013 07:13 AM

I have filled in the details requested by Autodesk, and arrived at the download page that has the 'install now' option at the top.

After clicking, it has downloaded the Autodesk Download Managed, and installed it, before prompting:

"This link needs to be opened with an application"

I can choose AdDLMgr.EXE - which then opens the Download Manager, but there are no jobs downloading, and none pending.

Am I doing anything wrong - or any suggestions how to get the download kickstarted ?

Many thanks,

Martin

Mentor
MKEllis
Message 2 of 2 (254 Views)

Re: Unable to download the trial version of Design Suite Premium

03-02-2013 07:29 AM in reply to: MKEllis

OK - I was using Firefox, switched to Internet Explorer, repeated the form details, and it is now installing.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube