Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to download newly purchased 3ds Max 2014

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
bethross
469 Views, 1 Reply

Unable to download newly purchased 3ds Max 2014

My company has purchased 3ds Max 2014 online and has received a product SKU via email.

I cannot use this to unlock my 30 day trial which has now run out because it asks for serial number and product key.

I also cannot re-download the program from the order history page because each time I click the file to download, nothing happens. It will say "Waiting" briefly and says "0/?" below the bar. Almost immediately afterwards, the small "pause" button changes back to a "play" button (i.e. the 'download' has paused).

I have sent a request to customer service for help but have not had a reply. I'd really like to sort this problem out asap, since I need it for work. What should I do?

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: bethross

Hi bethross,

My apologies for any inconvenience caused.

To download your software, you can visit, Matt, our Virtual Agent. Once on the page, click on "Downloading New/Updated Products."

For the Serial Number information, please reply back to me via Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with the following:

- Order Number

- Email Address

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report