Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to download Inventor

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
fkuss
576 Views, 10 Replies

Unable to download Inventor

Hello

I'm a french teacher, and i'd like to download the latest inventor pro version.

I already have an account.

My problem is that when i select Inventor Professional in the download center, i page is shown where i have to select my country and to say that i'm a teacher.

To validate those choices, i have to clic the "step2" button. But when i clic it, nothing happens.

Could you help me please ?

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
simona.golisciano
in reply to: fkuss

Dear fkuss,

Welcome to our forums.

It seems that you have accessed the Download Center without logging into your Education Community account first. That's why you were requested to go through the Registration process again (select country and Education status, etc.).

I have obtained a license for Inventor Professional 2013 on your behalf from your existing Education Community teacher account.

You should now be able to download this version and activate it with the serial number that has been generated. Please log into Education Community with your User ID kuss.francois and the related password. Then click on 'My Software'. You should now see a line for 'Autodesk Inventor 2013 (French) 64-Bit' and the corresponding license details (Product Key and Serial Number). Click on 'Download Product' to download.

Let me know if you still need help.

Regards.

Simona Golisciano
Message 3 of 11
pbrucas
in reply to: simona.golisciano

I have the same problem

Message 4 of 11
simona.golisciano
in reply to: pbrucas

Dear pbrucas,

Welcome to our forums.

Do you already have an Education Community account? If so, please first log into Education Community, then click on the 'Free Software' tab (upper left). From there you should be able to get a Student license and access the download without problems.

If you don't have an Education Community account yet and you are having an issue while trying to register on the site, could you please confirm that you're having troubles after clicking on 'Step 2' ?

Regards.

Simona Golisciano
Message 5 of 11
fkuss

Hi
My problem is that when i log in, i have to confirm that i am french and that i am a teacher, then i have to click on the "continue to step 2" button wich has no effect. In other words, when i click the button no new page opens.
Regards
Message 6 of 11
philip.s

Hello François,

There seems to be a slight lag in the registration process. I just tested it on a couple different browsers to verify that it's still functioning properly. After you click on the "Continue to Step 2" button can you give the site a few seconds to respond and let us know if you're able to proceed?

Message 7 of 11
fkuss

Hi

I can wait as long as i want, nothing happens at all.

Message 8 of 11
simona.golisciano

Dear fkuss,

As you already have an Education Community account, you do not need to go through the Registration process again.

I have reset the password for your account and I have tested the access successfully. I will send you your login details through a Private Message.

To download Autodesk Inventor Professional 2013, please log into Education Community with the credentials I'll send you, then click on 'My Software' (on the left). You will find the license that I generated for you yesterday and you'll be able to download the software from there.

Regards.

Simona Golisciano
Message 9 of 11
fkuss

Hello,

i didn't receive any PM and my password didn't change.

I suspect a have two accounts since my institution domain name changed past year.

I currently use the login fkuss, did you test this one ?

Regards

Message 10 of 11
simona.golisciano

Hi fkuss,

I just sent you the PM now. Sorry about the delay.

At the moment, your fkuss account is not an Education Community account. I'll try and update your current Education Community account kuss.francois, so that you only have 1 Autodesk account with the fkuss details. Is that OK for you?

Regards.

Simona Golisciano
Message 11 of 11
fkuss

It's perfect

Thank you very much

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report