Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to activate account

101 REPLIES 101
SOLVED
Message 1 of 102
Anonymous
2998 Views, 101 Replies

Unable to activate account

I registered today and requested an activation link be sent to my email...but I recieved no email, I checked spam box and enabled my mail box to accept emails from the student com email address and requested an activation email many times, but no joy....the site advices going to problem forum and opening a ticket, but that seems to require an activated account, not sure who or how to contact anyone about this.

101 REPLIES 101
Message 81 of 102
camilo.lemos
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I have made some changes to your account and you should now be able to access the Education Community without any issues.

Camilo Lemos

Message 82 of 102
Anonymous
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Thanks very much @camilo.lemos! Much appreciated. Have a good day.

Message 83 of 102
camilo.lemos

You're welcome, @Anonymous!

Camilo Lemos

Message 84 of 102
Anonymous

I have my serial # and product key as well as an activation code from autodesk but the request code has changed with the new activation code. How do I change the request code so I can activate my AUTOCAD 2016 software.

Message 85 of 102
matthew.d

Hi @Anonymous,

Welcome to the community!

Great question! The request codes are automatically generated. You will need to contact registration and activation with the new request code.

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
Message 86 of 102
Anonymous
in reply to: matthew.d

I have already done this and have the new request code and activation code. How can I change the request code on my computer? Whenever I put in my new activation code that I recieved via email I get a registration-activation error 0015.111.

Message 87 of 102
matthew.d

Hi @Anonymous,

To clarify, is this an educational version? You are only able to use one computer for a single product version on your account. Please make sure you are signed in properly when using the program, it should automatically link to your active Autodesk Account.

Matt DiMichele

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
Message 88 of 102
Anonymous
in reply to: matthew.d

Of the 15 computers that I have installed CAD, Inventor, and Revit, I only have 5 computers that will not activate AutoCad. I had a problem installing CAD on these 5 computers to the point that I had to cancel the first installation and restart from scratch. I believe that this is my main problem with activation. CAD is seeing the first partial install as the activation point and when the second install completed it will not let me activate. I have my product key, serial number, request code and activation code sent to me by autodesk after I had initial problems activating. I am not sure what to do now.

Message 89 of 102
matthew.d

Hi @Anonymous,

Sorry for the issue. I would suggest trying a clean uninstall if you have not already done so and also disabling your antivirus software.

Matt DiMichele

Message 90 of 102
Anonymous
in reply to: philip.s

I am having the same problem as of tonight.  I continue to get a loop saying I will be sent an activation email, with no email sent.  It is a student account.  Any help is appreciated.

Message 91 of 102
IannopolloJ

I also have not received my activation email after requesting it be sent multiple times. Is there anything further I should do or anyone I should get in contact with to try to resolve the problem? Thank you for your time!

Message 92 of 102
jorgemoya07

Hi! I'm having the same problem, unable to activate my account even though I opened the link on my email. Requested new emails but didn't receive them. Any help? Thanks

Message 93 of 102
lynn_zhang
in reply to: IannopolloJ

Hi @Anonymous & @IannopolloJ Welcome to Autodesk Community!

Are you bothing trying to activate your student accounts? I have manually activated your student accounts and you should be receiving the notification soon. If this still doesn't work, please fill out the problem form and our Edcucation Community support will be able to further assist you. Thanks!

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 94 of 102
mjamesmitchell
in reply to: lynn_zhang

Same issue.  Trying to activate my account so I can access the student license version of autocad.  I have received the activation email and clicked on the button, but it appears my account still has not been activated.  Thank you for any help you can provide.

Message 95 of 102
johnvic.martal
in reply to: philip.s

Can you help me resolve the same issue....i hope you can ...thank you
Message 96 of 102

Hi @johnvic.martal and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I have made some changes to your account and you should now be able to access the Education Community without any issues.

Camilo Lemos

Message 97 of 102
RakvereAmetikool

Hi

Registered Education Account. We received a product key. We installed AutoCAD in the computer class with 20 computers. Everything worked.

We reinstall MS Windows. Then the problem started. Now .. We can’t activate the products.

Could you help? What is wrong?

Sry My english 🙂

We are Vocational School in Estonia

Message 98 of 102

Hi @RakvereAmetikool and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

What version of Windows are you using?

Could you please give us more details on the problem itself? Are you getting error messages? If so, what do they say?

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 99 of 102

Now Windows 8.1 64bit, before Windows 7 64bit

Error 10/11 in each computer.

I went through a few steps (send Request code to suport…). Then I got activation code. I Activate one copmuter, but I have 19 more :). Do I have to really do one by one?

Message 100 of 102
Anonymous
in reply to: RakvereAmetikool

I think that is has to do with AutoDesk already being installed once on the computer. I am in no way qualified to tell you what to do. I have tried a couple of different things that did not work so I am in the same boat. I did get an email from AutoDesk with new activation codes but I still could not get the product to activate.
Sorry

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report