Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to activate account

101 REPLIES 101
SOLVED
Message 1 of 102
kanger14
2935 Views, 101 Replies

Unable to activate account

I registered today and requested an activation link be sent to my email...but I recieved no email, I checked spam box and enabled my mail box to accept emails from the student com email address and requested an activation email many times, but no joy....the site advices going to problem forum and opening a ticket, but that seems to require an activated account, not sure who or how to contact anyone about this.

101 REPLIES 101
Message 61 of 102
ekatz9503
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Hi Joanne,

The activation email has been sent to me but whenever I try to sign in it won't allow me to or it says that I need to activate my account.  Can my account be activated manually?

Thanks,

Emma

Message 62 of 102
jessica.t
in reply to: ekatz9503

Hi @ekatz9503 and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

It appears that the account activation email problem has been resolved. If you continue to experience further account issues for any reason please fill out the Education Community Problem Form. Apologies for the inconvenience! Thanks!  

Jessica Thrasher
Message 63 of 102
Fashionmavis
in reply to: kanger14

hi~i can't get the activation email somehow even though i click resend the email a lot of time~ can anyone help me? 

thanks a lot!

my email is s1336648@ed.ac.uk

Message 64 of 102
jessica.t
in reply to: Fashionmavis

Welcome to the Autodesk Community @Fashionmavis!

I have manually activated your Education Community account. If you continue to experience login issues please contact the education team directly by filling out this Problem Form. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 65 of 102
fs2014

Hi there, i'm having similar issues with my Autocad LT 2015.
I'm stucked on a "license control in progress" window...the software doesn't run.
If i kill the process and start again Autocad, the same window appears.
I tried the offline activation...that went well...but once i ran the software, it asked me to confirm the serial number and then it went with the "license control ..." window again.
Any suggests?
The free version worked well for me for about 20 days (then i purchased a one year license).
Thanks so much, regards.

Message 66 of 102
simona.golisciano
in reply to: fs2014

Hi fs2014,

Welcome to our forums.

I've been able to retrieve your license in our system. There was something wrong with your Desktop Subscription contract. I have fixed that. You should now be able to run the software. 

Simona Golisciano
Message 67 of 102
fs2014
in reply to: simona.golisciano

Thanks a lot Simona, now it's working perfectly.
Have a good day! 🙂
Message 68 of 102
Plexis000

I dont get the account activation code ??? Can you help me ???
Message 69 of 102
philip.s
in reply to: Plexis000

Hello @Plexis000,

Can you please contact our License Assistance Team for direct activation support if you're still in need?

To find self-service solutions or reach us via Chat for Activation and Licensing Help:
Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus
Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
Select “I Still Need Help” if you need personal assistance. 

Message 70 of 102
aj71735

I also received no email to activate my account.
My ID is aj71735.

Chat button is unable because agents are still busy now.Smiley Sad
Is there anyone could help me?

Message 71 of 102
jessica.t
in reply to: aj71735

Hi @aj71735,

If all agents are busy please be sure to submit an email instead and the team will get back to you ASAP. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 72 of 102
tadmuck
in reply to: simona.golisciano

Is there any chance you can check my account for a similar problem?

* When I try to start Maya LT 2015, it tells me I don't have permission to use the product.

* When I visit "manage.autodesk.com" it tells me I have 1/1 available "seats" for Maya LT.

* But when I select "Manage Access", and try to add myself as a user of Maya LT, it silently fails to add a user.  i.e. the "Add User" dialog takes the information and lets me click "Save & Continue", but the dialog just disappears without creating the user (I'm giving it my own name and my own email address).

Thanks,

-- Morgan
Message 73 of 102
jessica.t
in reply to: tadmuck

Hi Morgan,

I've replied to your other thread. Please let me know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Thank you,

Jessica Thrasher
Message 74 of 102
maverick47

I'm facing the same problem. I've downloaded Inventor 2015 and want to activate it. The page says that the mail has been sent, but I see no mail in my inbox. Please help.

Message 75 of 102
camilo.lemos
in reply to: maverick47

Hi @maverick47 and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Where did you download Inventor 2015 from? Is it a student version? If so, have you tried re-starting the download (no need to finish it) and obtaining the serial number again? It will be displayed on the page where you start the download.

I hope this helps!

Camilo Lemos

Message 76 of 102
tbills

I am trying to download a program and it says that my account has not been activated but I have already downloaded one program.  When I ask it to resend the email to activate I never get anything and there is nothing in my spam. What is the best way to resolve this problem?

Thanks

Message 77 of 102
lynn_zhang
in reply to: tbills

Hi @tbills Welcome to Autodesk Community!

Sorry that you're having trouble with the student account. I have manually activated your account and you should be receiving a confirmation email shortly. I see in our system you already have the student licenses.

If you still haven't received the license details, please contact the education team directly by filling out this problem form.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 78 of 102
maverick47
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Thank you very much! The problem has been solved!

Turns out, the mails had been sent to my parents' ID (I have no idea why). When they checked the mail, I got the serial number.

Sorry to have posted in a hurry and I really appreciate that you have reached out to me.

Have a good day!

maverick47

Message 79 of 102
camilo.lemos
in reply to: maverick47

You're most welcome @maverick47 and I'm happy to hear you have the program up and running now 🙂

Camilo Lemos

Message 80 of 102
LewisBlytheArt

I am having the same issue. Created an account but it says I am yet to activate it and an email has been sent. I have not received the activation email yet, but I really need to download Maya to crack on with some University work. ANy help would be appreciated.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report