Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to activate account

101 REPLIES 101
SOLVED
Message 1 of 102
Anonymous
2999 Views, 101 Replies

Unable to activate account

I registered today and requested an activation link be sent to my email...but I recieved no email, I checked spam box and enabled my mail box to accept emails from the student com email address and requested an activation email many times, but no joy....the site advices going to problem forum and opening a ticket, but that seems to require an activated account, not sure who or how to contact anyone about this.

101 REPLIES 101
Message 41 of 102
camilo.lemos
in reply to: S3th

Hi S3th, welcome to the Community!

I wasn't able to find an Education Community account with the same e-mail address you used to register on the forums. Could you please send me a Private Message with the email you used to register on the Education Community? (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message).

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 42 of 102
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi, 

I am new to autodesk. I created a new account today and I've been waiting to receive an activation email but received none. I'm not sure what to do. Could you please offer your help so I could activate my account? 

Thanks, 

Mohamed. 

Message 43 of 102
jessica.t

Hi @Anonymous,

I just looked up your account and saw that your Education Community account has been activated. Therefore you can log into the Education Community and begin downloading free software. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Jessica Thrasher
Message 44 of 102
Anonymous

I want to add my name to the list of people waiting for an account activation email.
Message 45 of 102
jessica.t

Hi @Anonymous,

Apologies for the inconvenience, I have just activated your account. If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 46 of 102
Christoph2222
in reply to: jessica.t

Hello,

Could you acctivate my account too?

I have received no activation mail.

Thank you very much.

Message 47 of 102
jessica.t
in reply to: Christoph2222

Hi @Christoph2222 and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I tried researching your email through our database but found zero results. Please try creating an account again by registering with the Education Community. If the problem persists, please submit a case through the Education Community Problem Form for direct assistance or creating another account using a different email address.

Please let us know if you have any further questions. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 48 of 102
zander302
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Gday, Ive also had the same issue but the link i get emailed does not take me to a page where I can activate the account.

It just goes back to the education page and asks to sign in. I try and it then says i need to activate the account by clicking the link in the email. But that link takes me back to that exact page so one big endless loop 🙂

Any help would be much appreciated.

cheers.

Message 49 of 102
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: zander302

Hi Alex,

Your EDU has already  been activated and you should now be able to log in and download any available Autodesk Products from the site. 

Reply back and let us know if you're still having issues so we can further check. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 50 of 102
Anonymous

I'm having the exact same problem as  zander302, I'm stuck in the activation loop. Would appreciate some help! Thank you!

Message 51 of 102
arturocg90

i have the same problem help please

Message 52 of 102
Anonymous

Hello, I have tried to activate my account through the email sent to me. The email sent to me, but when I clicked on the link, I was just sent back to the homepage of autodesk. I even tried to sign in after that, and it said I still need to verify my account. What do I need to do to fix this problem?

Message 53 of 102
joane.bonghanoy

Hi @arturocg90 and @chromecrystall, 

I have manually activated your EDU account and you both should now be able to log in successfully and download any available Products from the site. 

Reply back if there are still any errors logging in. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 54 of 102
Anonymous

Hi. I am trying to activate my account by clicking on the link in the email. but it is not activatin. PLZZ i need to download autocad.

Message 55 of 102
Anonymous

When I try to click on the activation link and log in, it tells me I have to activate my account, but that's what I'm trying to do, so I'm not realy sure what to do with this information. I've tried this at least 15 times and I've resent the email twice. Please help. Thanks

Message 56 of 102
Anonymous

I appear to be having the same problem.  The activation link sent in the email sends me back to the sign in page for Inventor but never activates my account.

Message 57 of 102
travisma

Hello, I am having the same issue activating my account. Could you activate mine as well?

Thanks

Message 58 of 102
travisma
in reply to: travisma

Hi Again... unless you just activated my account in the last few seconds... nevermind.

It seems like logging out of the forum and back into the forum... then trying the email again cleared everything up so I could activate. 

Message 59 of 102
joane.bonghanoy

Hi Everyone,

Education Community accounts have been manually activated. Reply back and let us know if you're still having issues and include a screenshot so we can check further. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 60 of 102
joane.bonghanoy

Hi @silvanafm,

I have manually activated your EDU Account. Reply back and let me know if you're still having issues logging in to the site. 

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report