Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to activate account

101 REPLIES 101
SOLVED
Message 1 of 102
kanger14
2969 Views, 101 Replies

Unable to activate account

I registered today and requested an activation link be sent to my email...but I recieved no email, I checked spam box and enabled my mail box to accept emails from the student com email address and requested an activation email many times, but no joy....the site advices going to problem forum and opening a ticket, but that seems to require an activated account, not sure who or how to contact anyone about this.

101 REPLIES 101
Message 21 of 102
pablos-s
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi! I didn't receive the activation e-mail. I have resent it but nothing happened. Can you help me?

Message 22 of 102
camilo.lemos
in reply to: pablos-s

Hi pablos-s,

I have manually activated your account.

You should now be able to access the Education Community and all of its benefits.

Camilo Lemos

Message 23 of 102
pablos-s

Thanks!!! 

Message 24 of 102
ekhamidulin

I did not receive the activation email. please help me!

Message 25 of 102
yolis100
in reply to: kanger14

Hi...I request to be part of the comunnity today...and I'm not rece4ivfe the confirmation e-mail...can you activate my account?

Message 26 of 102
philip.s
in reply to: yolis100

We apologize for the inconvenience Evgeniy and Yoly.

Your Education Community accounts are activated and you should now have full access to your student benefits. 

I'd suggest that anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation also explore the option to validate over the phone via text message.

Message 27 of 102
joaopedropereira

Hello,

I don't receive my activation e-mail. I've tried to resend several times the e-mail but it isn't being delivered. Can anyone help me out please?

Thanks

Message 28 of 102
Filipe.Silva

Hey there,

I've signup today on Autodesk but I didn't received my activation e-mail. Can you guys activate my account please?

Thank you.

Message 29 of 102
Filipe.Silva
in reply to: Filipe.Silva

Hello again,

Ive received my activation e-mail already.

Thanks for the help 😃

Message 30 of 102
melsch123
in reply to: Filipe.Silva

also waiting for activation email....

Message 31 of 102
charliecorpe

I didn't receive the activation e-mail. I have resent it but nothing happened. Can you help me?

Message 32 of 102
jessica.t
in reply to: charliecorpe

Hi Charlie and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I have just activated your Education Community account, you should receive a confirmation email shortly. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. If you have any other questions or concerns please respond to this email. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 33 of 102
SenorSabor

hello, I have been trying to get my activation email for a while now and to no avail, ive checked my spam folder and even made a yahoo account and tried registering with that. No luck.

Message 34 of 102
jessica.t
in reply to: SenorSabor

Hi SenorSabor and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I have just manually activated your student account associated to your Yahoo account. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience! If you have any other questions or concerns please let me know. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 35 of 102
benitalsh

Hi, 

I seem to be having the same issue as the rest. I was unable to receive the email to activate my account despite being a member for quite some time. I clicked resent but nothing happened. I did not block emails from studentcommunity@autodesk.com nor did the activation email reach my spam/inbox. Please help to resolve this ASAP. Thank you.

Message 36 of 102
camilo.lemos
in reply to: benitalsh

Hi benitalsh, welcome to the Autodesk Community,

I have manually activated your account and you should now be able to access the Education Community without any issues.

Camilo Lemos

Message 37 of 102
cmccollum95
in reply to: philip.s

I am actively enrolled in college but have the summer off and will be returning in the fall for game design at camden community college. I opened my account today and so far i have not received an email to activate my account. I have hit resend email but nothing shows up in my google email. I have looked through the spam filter and there is no email.

Conner.

Message 38 of 102
cmccollum95
in reply to: jessica.t

I am actively enrolled in college but have the summer off and will be returning in the fall for game design at camden community college. I opened my account today and so far i have not received an email to activate my account. I have hit resend email but nothing shows up in my google email. I have looked through the spam filter and there is no email.

Conner.

Message 39 of 102
jessica.t
in reply to: cmccollum95

Hi @cmccollum95 and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I have just manually activated your Education Community account so you should receive the confirmation email any minute. Apologies for the inconvenience! If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to let us know Smiley Happy

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 40 of 102
S3th
in reply to: jessica.t

I having the same problems like everyone else here. In between my bachelors and masters degree I switched my place to study. Now I am not able to "reactivate" my account. Could you please be so kind and help me out?
Thanks.
F.Pellmann

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report