Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to activate account

101 REPLIES 101
SOLVED
Message 1 of 102
kanger14
2932 Views, 101 Replies

Unable to activate account

I registered today and requested an activation link be sent to my email...but I recieved no email, I checked spam box and enabled my mail box to accept emails from the student com email address and requested an activation email many times, but no joy....the site advices going to problem forum and opening a ticket, but that seems to require an activated account, not sure who or how to contact anyone about this.

101 REPLIES 101
Message 2 of 102
philip.s
in reply to: kanger14

Hi Vicky,

There was an issue over the weekend and into today with the Education Community site looping users through a resend activation prompt. This has recently been resolved and you should now be able to complete the registration / account activation process. Please let me know if you're still experiencing login issues and I'll troubleshoot accordingly.

Message 3 of 102
kanger14
in reply to: philip.s

it's all sorted now thanks!

Message 4 of 102
Srensen

Im also having this problem as Im already a member of the education community and activated my account. Its seem like its an issue on your side, can you please fix this for me as soon as possible because I need the revit program.

Thank you

Srensen

Message 5 of 102
arlinpega.bibat

Hi kanger14:

I checked on your account and will send you teh activation code via private message.

Thank you for your patience!

Arlin Bibat
Message 6 of 102
hockey29mike

I have not received my account activation email and I keep getting sent back to the page to resend email.

Message 7 of 102
philip.s
in reply to: hockey29mike

Hi Michael,

We apologize for the inconvenience, but your account has now been activated. Please feel free to let us know if you have any additional issues accessing the Education Community.

Message 8 of 102
djsalvatore
in reply to: philip.s

Hello,

I'm having similar issues, I received the activation email, clicked the link and only got a blank white window (tried with firefox and internet explorer).  Whatever I try to do on the site it redirects me to the "resend activation email" page, I tried resending it and got the same result. 

Thanks much,

Derek

Message 9 of 102

Hi Derek,

You're the second person to have come across this error. We will look further into this so we can sort it out.

That being said, you're account has now been activated and you should be able to log in and download a Product from the Education Community site. If you are still having issues, let us know right away.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 10 of 102

Thank you very much! 🙂

Message 11 of 102
ph_lkl
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Hello, 

I have the same problem as Derek. Please help.

Lee

Message 12 of 102
mto5002

Hi. 
I have also issues with activating my account. 
The link that is sent for the activation of my account. I can't open the link.

Message 13 of 102
celine.manca
in reply to: mto5002

Hi mto5002,

I've manually activated your account, you should be able to access the Student Community.

Let me know if it's not working.

Thanks! 

Celine Manca
Message 14 of 102
ph_lkl
in reply to: celine.manca

Hi,

I still have the same problem, please help

Message 15 of 102
martin.koleda
in reply to: ph_lkl

Hey,

Same problem as mentioned above. The activation-link only sends me to a blank page. Can someone activate my acoount manually? Thank you.

Message 16 of 102
y152367

I have the same problem.. Can you activate my account please? thanks 

Message 17 of 102
camilo.lemos
in reply to: y152367

Hi everyone,

We are currently investigating an issue that is preventing us from manually activating student accounts.

We apologize for the inconvenience and will keep you posted via this post.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Camilo Lemos

Message 18 of 102

dear Celine,

I'm having trouble activating my account too. Would you try to activate it manually for me? thank you in advance.

J.

Message 19 of 102
kosa09bb

I have the same problem would really appreciate some help:D

// sali

Message 20 of 102
camilo.lemos
in reply to: kosa09bb

Hi kosa09bb, animatieboys69, y152367, martin.koleda and ph_lkl.

The issue with the account activations on the Education Community has been resolved and I have manually activated your accounts.

You should now be able to access the Education Community and all of its benefits.

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report