Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to activate 2014 Inventor

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
rob.mcc
395 Views, 1 Reply

Unable to activate 2014 Inventor

I am a student who has to use inventor for my Scottish National 5 qualification.  I have got so far, but have not been able to activate 2014 for some reason. I can see the programme, but as soon as I open and attempt to use any of the tools/drawing the screen freezes.  I then have to switch off my whole computer.

I have been able to download and install the product twice, but I have been unable to activate it with the product information provided in an email from autodesk.

I therefore have the serial number(xxx-xxxxxxxx), Product description (Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014) and Computer name.  I also have the activation coded (14 sets of numbers in groups of 4).

My computer has plenty of memory to run the programme.  I just need to understand how to use it, rather than just look at it.  Your advice would be very welcome.

Many thanks Robert

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: rob.mcc

Hi Robert,

Do send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number so I can check on it further. 

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report