Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access subscription allowances on Autodesk360

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
MKEllis
267 Views, 1 Reply

Unable to access subscription allowances on Autodesk360

Hello,

I have just authenticated my installation of Building Design Suite Premium + Subscription.

I've setup the Subscription Account with a Username setup.

I've been trying to setup a 360 account to dovetail with the subscription. However, I must have previously setup a 360 account with a different username - possibly before downloading the trial.

The Design Suite keeps logging in to this old 360 account - with the lower 3GB limit etc. It will not allow me to switch over and setup an account that is locked in to my actual subscription.

Both accounts use the same email address, I'm not sure how it allowed that to happen. But I'm now at an impasse.

I would like therefor to delete the older 360 account.

Any idea how I may be able to do that ?

Many thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
MKEllis
in reply to: MKEllis

OK - after various bits of playing around, I appear to have stumbled onto correctly linking the 360 account with the subscription to access the full benefits.

I'm not sure how exactly I achieved it to be honest, but it is working, and that's the main thing.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report