Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access Download site

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
jgehrke01
791 Views, 8 Replies

Unable to access Download site

Hi!

I'm unable to load the download page or even put in a support case.

https://sso.autodesk.com/idp/startSSO.ping?PartnerSpId=https://saml.salesforce.com&TargetResource=%2...

When I press the button "Download Your Upgrade Now" (yellow color), the page just keeps loading and loading but nothing happends.

I've tried to access it from both Internet Explorer 9 and Firefox.

I understand that this is a internal error on the account.

Please resolve this issue.

Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: jgehrke01

Hi Jacque,

Changes were made to your account, please do try logging in to Subscription Center using your Contract Manager access and try downloading the software.

I will Private Message you your Contract Manager access (click on the small envelope beside your profile name). 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 9

I have exactly the same issue. What I have to do?

Message 4 of 9
camilo.lemos
in reply to: juri.nikitin

Hi juri.nikitin and welcome to the forums!

We have applied a fix to your account which should prevent the looping issue from happening again. This fix can take a few hours to be active on the Subscription Center so the next steps you need to follow now are:

* Log out of the Subscription Center

* Wait at least one hour
* Clear your browser's cookies, cache and browsing history

* Close and re-open your broswer

* Log back in the Subscription Center and try again to download.

Apologies for the delay this may cause and let me know if you encounter any other issues.

Regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 9
jgehrke01
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Good Evening, I am assisting Jacque Gehrke with her AutoDesk Subscription and download issues. She is unable to download any updates. Changes were made yesterday and now she's unable to access the subscription site at all. Please see the following screen shot. Of course when you click on the Subscription Customer Service Link, she receives the following. What needs to be done to get this resolved? Thank you, Todd Goggins Brunswick Service Delivery 920-929-5420 ::PLEASE NOTE: Available 2nd Shift. 2pm to 11pm Monday thru Friday. :: ************************** This e-mail message may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the message and any attachments and notify the sender by return e-mail. You should not retain, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in this message. **************************
Message 6 of 9
devinoishi
in reply to: jgehrke01

I have the same issue. I logged in and tried to download the software. I already have older versions on my old laptop but have a new desktop I would like top try the software on. Am i allowed only one copy?

thanks

Message 7 of 9
philip.s
in reply to: devinoishi

My apologies for the inconvenience Jacque and Devin.

We were experiencing an issue earlier this weekend that was preventing the download buttons from displaying correctly on multiple Autodesk sites. This has sense been resolved and you should now again be able to download the software.

Please let us know if you're still unable to and we'll troubleshoot accordingly.

Message 8 of 9
Steven_Blackwell
in reply to: philip.s

I've seen several articles where people cannto access the download site and get an message. In all cases it appears that the account needs to be reset. Can you please action this on my account. I have asked for this to be fixed via the sign in assistance link, but it has not been resolved - CaseNo:09373403

https://autodesk.secure.force.com/OpenCustomerPortal/SSOErrorPage error message.JPG

Message 9 of 9

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your post! I looked up your case and saw that your case is being worked on by one of our representatives. Thank you for your patience as work to resolve this issue. If you have any other questions or concerns please let me know. Thanks again!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report