Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Access Subscription Center- Error #111

23 REPLIES 23
Message 1 of 24
JODIEROBERTSON4839
1132 Views, 23 Replies

Unable to Access Subscription Center- Error #111

We recently purchased new licenses, but we can't get into subscription center to download them and get the serial numbers.

We the this error message  There was an internal problem with the data submitted. Please let the Autodesk Business Center know, error #111

Please assist

23 REPLIES 23
Message 2 of 24

Hello Jodie,

Welcome to the Forums!

I apologize for your difficulty in logging into the Subscription Center. I've corrected your account and verified that you are now able to access it as designed. Your new password and email address have just been DM'd to you.

Can  you please log in using the new information after clearing your cache and cookies and verify all is fixed?

Thank you!

Amanda Kinley
Community Program Manager
Message 3 of 24
brechtpauwels
in reply to: amanda.k

I have the same message when I want to access Subscription Center.

Can you help me too please?

Message 4 of 24

Hello Brecht,

Welcome to our forums.

I'm working to fix your Subscription account issue. Once it is solved, I'll confirm to you by e-mail via your Case # 08891667.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Simona Golisciano
Message 5 of 24
mriggs
in reply to: simona.golisciano

I am also having the same issue. Is this the correct avenue for a fix or should I contact customer support directly?

Message 6 of 24
jessica.t
in reply to: mriggs

Hi Marc,

We can assist you with this issue but in the future if you would like to contact Customer Service directly you can always do that as well.

However I researched your email address in our system and I do not see you as being associated to an active Subscription Center account. If you need to be added to an existing contract you will need to contact your Contract Manager to have that person add you as an end user.

If you would like to send me a Private Message with your most recent serial number I could also further investigate that way. However, the Contract Manager alone retains the authority to add you the contract or not.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions or information please respond to this post.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 7 of 24
bmcdonald0945
in reply to: jessica.t

I cannot access the subscription center either. I tried resetting my password but it still times out. Please help

Message 8 of 24
jessica.t
in reply to: bmcdonald0945

Hi Bryan!

I have re-synced your account profile and changed your password so that you can now access the Subscription Center. Your user ID and password have been sent to you in a private message.

If you have further questions or concerns please feel free to respond to this post.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 9 of 24
egoodson

I am also getting an error 111.  Can you help me?

Message 10 of 24
jessica.t
in reply to: egoodson

Hi Eddie and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

You are receiving the Error 111 because you are not associated to an Autodesk Subscription account. You are also shown as not having any registered products in your name. If your company has Subscription and you wish the access the Subscription Center, please contact the person who manages your licenses and ask that person to add you as an end user.

If you have further questions please respond to this post. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 11 of 24

I too am having this problem. It just happened when Autodesk started the new subscription services. Can anybody help me with this?
Message 12 of 24
jessica.t
in reply to: DeanRiley4741

Hi Dean,

I have just looked up your account by your email address. You are receiving the the #111 Error because you are not listed on this contract as a named user. If you would like access to the Subscription Center, please contact your Contract Manager and ask them to add you.

How to create a named user and set user permissions in User Management

If you have any other questions please let me know or have your Contract Manager submit a request. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 13 of 24
PatrickManson

I am now getting this error. I am the software coordinator. I have requested support twice, but have yet to receive a reply. Can you please check and see if you can fix it? Thanks, Patrick

Message 14 of 24

Hi Patrick,

Appologies for the error and any inconvenience this has caused you in any way. 

I saw the case you sumbitted under Case # 09449026. I will reply to you from the said case

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 15 of 24

Hi Joane, have you made any progress on this support request? Cheers, patrick

Message 16 of 24

Hi Patrick,

I emailed you via the case I mentioned on my reply above and called your office as well but was told you're currently unavailable to answer the phone. 

I saw 2 profiles under your name and I wasn't sure which is correct and which of the 2 you wanted to keep. I included the details on my reply, upon your reply to that email I will then make the appropriate action. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 17 of 24

hi,

I also am having problems logging into mu subscription centre. However... I get the following message...

User account no longer valid.

Autodesk Subscription has determined that your user account is no longer valid.
The most likely reason for this is that the contract manager or software coordinator for these contract(s) removed your user account. Please contact that person for more information.

Can somebody please help me?

Message 18 of 24
jessica.t
in reply to: JK-Tekenburo

Hi JK-Tekenburo and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

To successfully access the Subscription Center, please be sure that you are using your Contract Manager user ID and password. I looked at your account and see there are two IDs, so this is very important. If you are sure you are using the correct one and the error persists, please contact our customer service team directly through our Contact Us page. Select your issue, topic, and then "I still need help" to pull up the associated chat options.

Please also see our Autodesk Accounts Sign In FAQ for further details. If you have further questions please let us know. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 19 of 24
tspera15

I am getting quite a few errors trying to get Maya 2014 to run on my computer. I took a webshot of the error reports.

Message 20 of 24
jessica.t
in reply to: tspera15

Hi @tspera15 !

Please see the following solutions for this error:

Up and Ready Blog post

Solution One

Solution Two

Please let me know if you need further assistance or have any other questions. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report