Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
375 Views, 1 Reply

UV mapping problem

Hi!

Sorry if I make a mistake with this post, I probably shouldn't be posting while I am hardly awake.

Anyway, I'm having a big problem with Maya 2011, so far it's the only real bug I've noticed. And it only started a few days ago, so I'm not sure if I messed a setting up or what. And time I try to map the UVs on an object, with tools such as planar/spherical/etc.. It works for the most part, except the extra control boxes that normally appear around the object itself are no longer showing up. So this reduces my control quite a bit when trying to use these tools. Nothing too devastating but it is a problem for me.

I tried to reinstall the program and it kept all my settings, I'm not used to this operating system(OSX). I'll be trying that again tomorrow after I read up on the problem there. Hopefully that fixes the problem, but I can't be sure and I have projects coming up.

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

This topic probably belongs in another forum.  See here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Maya/Autodesk-Maya-Discussion-Groups-are-on-the-AREA/td-p/269...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report