Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT: I am having trouble downloading CAD.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
AbbyJ2940
132 Views, 1 Reply

URGENT: I am having trouble downloading CAD.

My product will not initailzize. It's been downloading all night and it never changed from the initalizing screen. This is urgent.  I have a project due in a few weeks with CAD.  I have Inventor but my project files will not open in Inventor hence me switching to CAD. Please help. If anyone knows a Tech Support number that would be great. Your knowledge is highly needed.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jessica.t
in reply to: AbbyJ2940

Hi Abby and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

One of the biggest causes of this issue in antivirus or firewall software blocking the download. Please try temporarily disarming any software like this while downloading and installing. Please also see this thread for specifics on running you computer as the administrator and updating your Microsoft C++.

Please "Accept as a Solution" if this post resolves your issue so that others with this same question can more easily find an answer. If not, please respond to this post with further details. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report