Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tsplines student activation

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
isardinas
1654 Views, 2 Replies

Tsplines student activation

Hello,

I am having problems activatint my tsplines plugin.  i downloaded and intalled it but did not get an activation code.  i did get a serial number and product key but i am not sure where to use these to activate Tsplines as it is a plug in for Rhino and not a stand alon program.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me

I Sardinas

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: isardinas

Hi isardinas:

I tried installing it on my machine and it didn't ask for a serial number as well. We're you able to run it from your end? An alternative would be to go to this link: www.tsplines.com/forum  where you can ask and get answers from other T-Splines users. Meanwhile, I will check further as well with the appropriate channel for clarification. Smiley Happy

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 3 of 3

Hi isardinas,

We recently switched our licensing of T-Splines to use standard Autodesk licensing. We had a few hiccups as we changed this over, and it sounds like you have the old installer, with the new license key. If you return to your Autodesk account, you should now have the updated download, 3.5, which is about 100 MB. 

With this new download, your key will work.

Let me know if you have further questions, and I can get you a direct download link if necessary.

Matt

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report