Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to install REVIT Architecture 2011

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
MarlaineClay6516
1265 Views, 4 Replies

Trying to install REVIT Architecture 2011

When trying to install, the only box able to check is Design Review.  Why are the other 2 boxes greyed out?  One of the greyed out boxes is REVIT Architecture 2011.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Do you already have Revit installed or perhaps a trial version on your computer already? 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5

There is a previous version of Revit but shouldn't it be removed when the new version is installed?

Message 4 of 5

An older version shouldn't affect the new install.  You might double-check that you don't have a 2011 version installed already.  Check your add/remove programs to make sure. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 5

We've seen two things cause the boxes to be grayed out at the product install screen.

1) You don't have Internet Explorer 7 or higher installed.

2) You have DWF Viewer installed.

Verify you have IE 7 or higher installed and DWF Viewer uninstalled.

Chris Aquino
Adoption Marketing Manager | BIM Collaborate Pro
@Aquinotecture

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report