Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Try download from Website all I get is BLANK PAGE

37 REPLIES 37
Message 1 of 38
hyperlink5
4517 Views, 37 Replies

Try download from Website all I get is BLANK PAGE

I siged up for a student account to get autocad for a class I am taking and I activated it and everything.

I go from autodesk.com -> student communities page -> click free downloads then click autocad and download and the site asks for my log on info. I enter it into the site and all it gives me is a blank page. It refuses to open anything. If I click the back button it says I am already logged in I followed the link and it takes me to another blank page. What am I doing wrong?

Help would be appreciated

37 REPLIES 37
Message 2 of 38
srtvega
in reply to: hyperlink5

I'm having the exact same issue. I'm using google chrome at patch 12.0.742.91 on Windows 7. I've also tried Internet Explorer to no avail.

Is there some sort of server-side issue, or is my computer just failing in epic fashion?

Message 3 of 38
e174357
in reply to: srtvega

Did you finf anything to solve this problem??

Message 4 of 38
tg82

Your problems seems similar to mine. I posted yesterday about it but I still haven't had a reply from Autodesk - I guess the support staff don't work weekends.

Message 5 of 38
ziggler3

I have the same problem as well, although I get the blank screen for a number of web pages within the Autodesk website, not just the download page.

Message 6 of 38
andrewpover

I have the same issue... It's really starting to irritate me now X_X

Click activation link - takes me to a blank page

Try to login to download something - blank page.

for me, this: http://students.autodesk.com/?nd=download_center&ptid=14

is a blank white page with nothing on it

Message 7 of 38
searfossy

Yep, does not work for me too.

Message 8 of 38
ppoddar1
in reply to: searfossy

Try reregistering using a non-educational email address (gmail). You will then be asked to choose a university from a drop-down list. This method seemed to get me away from the blank screen. Also, this time I used facebook as my activation method. 

Message 9 of 38

I am having this problem as well, does anyone know the solution?

Message 10 of 38
searfossy
in reply to: ppoddar1

I did that in first time, but still blank page for me 

Message 11 of 38
e174357

About a week ago I had this problem but in a few days it was solved by itself. I don't know what the problem was and how it was solved but for now it is working properly in my computer.

Message 12 of 38
kingmazza

I have just tried to download maya within the last few days and i got the same bloody reaction, a BLANK PAGE to nowhere. is autodesk even trying to fix this up, cause they're taking their precious time.

Message 13 of 38
soper

Having the same issue. I've tried using Firefox, Chrome and Safari in Mac 10.6.7 - and Firefox, Chrome and IE in Windows 7. I'm currently enrolled in a class that requires AutoCAD so this is a pretty big problem for me.

Message 14 of 38
lgarcia154
in reply to: searfossy

Any updates on this blank page issue? Please Help!

Message 15 of 38
tyler.cox
in reply to: lgarcia154

I've been tryiing to download for the past week and have been receiving the blank page as well.

I get the blank page on any of the students.autodesk.com links ONLY when I am signed in. If I sign out I can access all of the links normally. Seems autodesk has a problem with the user accounts. I've tried emailing them but have not received any response....

I wonder if they even care?

Message 16 of 38
flerbb
in reply to: tyler.cox

Yep 24 hrs of clicking, using Chrome, FFox and IE all latest versions = big fat waste of a day.

Message 17 of 38
jlafave
in reply to: flerbb

Still not working for me either.  If someone has the solution, PLEASE SHARE IT!  I've tried the recommended methods so far and nothing has worked, what-so-ever.

Message 18 of 38
msvivianngai
in reply to: jlafave

I also encountered the same issue. I've tried different browsers and pc's and also tried creating a new account but the problem still occurs...that annying blank page! I am worried right now because I am also enrolled in a class that requires the software...i hope they fix this issue SOON!!!

Message 19 of 38
jlafave
in reply to: msvivianngai

Same here, I'm enrolled in a class that requires a piece of software, but cannot get it to download,  I've tried at all different times throughout the day, hoping for less traffic or anything like that, but that doesn't seem to help either.

Message 20 of 38
kwrightsd

Same problem for me...would love to know a fix. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report