Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trueview 32b on win7

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
cgvmsl
398 Views, 3 Replies

Trueview 32b on win7

Can we install Trueview 32b on Win 7 and if so, how do I do that.

(I have some programs that can only use the 32b version on trueview)

thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
emily.xu
in reply to: cgvmsl

Hi,Jmenard

Welcome to Autodesk discussion group, we will help you for your question.

If you want to install AutoCAD Trueview, you can download it from here. Please make sure to install Trueview 32bit version on Win 7 32 bit system,and same to 64 bit version.

If your system is Windows 7 64 bit, you will unable to install 32 bit Trueview.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Emily Xu
Product Support
Message 3 of 4
cgvmsl
in reply to: emily.xu

I have another question, What your suggestion is for using the 64-bit "TrueView" application by 32-bit applications? How can the 32-bit windows applications see or recognize the 64-bit viewer as the default viewer for AudoCad drawings? Of course, as the last post, we have to have the 64-bit "TrueView" installed because we are using 64-bit Windows 7.

Thank you!

Message 4 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: cgvmsl

Hello Jean,

As long as TrueView is setup as the default program for .dwg file types, your other applications should recognize it as the default viewer.

Start -> Default Programs -> Associate a file type or protocol with a program -> .dwg -> DWG TrueView

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report