Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TrueView download stuck at Akamai NetSession Interface popup

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
JoeWarner
2673 Views, 1 Reply

TrueView download stuck at Akamai NetSession Interface popup

When trying to download TrueView, the following popup requests a download and install of Akamai NetSession interface. The interface is downloaded and installed properly, but the popup does not close and the TrueView install does not proceed. I have attempted to run both my browser and the interface install using "Run as Administrator" in Win7 using both Chrome and IE.  It seems the browser is not detecting the install. Any suggestions?

Thanks

akamai.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
philip.s
in reply to: JoeWarner

Hi Joe,

Looking through other threads I found the following workaround as well as a 64 bit direct download link.

1. Click on one of the download link.

2. Pick Download now.

3. When you get the Akamai screen, click on the "If you cannot complete the installation, click here" link.

4. Pick OK.

5. Under the original Download now, there should now be a "Click here to download using your browser." link. That's the direct link you will need to download the file.

http://download.autodesk.com/esd/dwgtrueview/2012/SetupDWGTrueView2012_64bit.exe

Please let me know if this resolves your issue by clicking on Accept as Solution, or reply with additional info for further assistance.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report