Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Troubles installing AutoCad Architecture

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
nmate_
248 Views, 1 Reply

Troubles installing AutoCad Architecture

Hi

I got problems installing Autocad Architecture, I get thesame warning every time "Cannot update some system component now. Please reboot the machine and try later", I have tried to find sollutions on the internet but only found one and it didnt work. I tried to turn of my antivirus program but it didnt work. Does anyone know what's the problem is? It dosent matter witch version i try to install 2011-2013 i get the same result. Please help me!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
emily.xu
in reply to: nmate_

Hi

Welcome to Autodesk discussion community!

For your issue, first thing you should make sure to meet system requirement, you can check here.

You can try to update your system before autodesk intallation.Also, use local admin user with sufficient rights to install the windows update. Turn off UAC if use Windows 7 or 8, disable anti-virus. Then try to reinstall.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Emily Xu
Product Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report