Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with installation of Autodesk Building Design Suite 2014

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Sepyap
334 Views, 2 Replies

Trouble with installation of Autodesk Building Design Suite 2014

Hi,

I have a problem installing the ABDS_2014-Premium. I am trying to install a trial version, but for more than an hour, it is stuck in the "installing Akamai session interface...". Is there any solution to this? Thank you.

Regards,

Sep

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
brad_hurley
in reply to: Sepyap

Hello Sep,

Welcome to the Community!  You are reporting the error “Network Failure” during the Installation of Akamai NetSession Interface.  Akamai NetSession interface is a secure application used by various software and media publishers to improve the speed liability and efficiency for down loads and streams from the internet.   Based on the error message it sounds like the session is being blocked.   Please make sure that your anti-virus and firewalls are not blocking the NetSession.    

Thank you for contacting Autodesk Product Support.

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

BHurley
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 3
david.lau
in reply to: brad_hurley

I would suggest a browser download.   Please try using steps 1 or 3 from this blog post:

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2013/01/quick-start-downloads.html

David Lau

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report