Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with Activating Autodesk Smoke with educational serial.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
CharlesEForever
385 Views, 3 Replies

Trouble with Activating Autodesk Smoke with educational serial.

Hello people, 

I recently signed up for the educational license for Autodesk Smoke it provided me with the serial number and the download link. Everything went smoothly with the install and download but, when it came to start activating and putting my serial number in. It says "serial number is invalid". Im running the trial mode for 30 days but i hope we can figure this out before than. Please help, thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi Charles,

What OS version are you using? Smoke activation does not work on Mavericks. It's a known issue.

If you're not on Mavericks: Have you entered the serial number in the Smoke isntaller or have you installed as a trial and then used the serial number to activate the trial? If you tried activating an existing trial installation, please uninstall and reinstall Smoke and enter the serial number in the installer.

Please let me know if that worked.

Thanks,

Robert.

Robert Adam
Program Manager

Message 3 of 4
Ysalazar20
in reply to: Robert.Adam

Where can I find the serial number??

Message 4 of 4

Hi Yuliana,

Using the email address on file I was able to pull up your Serial Number which I sent to you via Private Message (small envelope beside your profile name). Everytime you download a Product from the EDU site you will be provided the same Serial Number. When you activate, you just have to make sure you are entering the correct Product Key. 

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report