Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble Installing the INVENTOR PROFESSIONAL

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
kkermani
251 Views, 3 Replies

Trouble Installing the INVENTOR PROFESSIONAL

Hi
To whom it may concern:
I am trying to install the INVENTOR PROFESSIONAL and I do have a little problem with that. I downloaded the software in the proper way and when I try to install the software, it start very smooth and it runs really nice, but somewhere in the middle of the process of installation a window pops up, indicating that I need to insert a CD. This happened at all four tries . What should I do?. Please advise.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
david.lau
in reply to: kkermani

Which version?  What operating System?  Is this a Suite?

David Lau
Message 3 of 4
kkermani
in reply to: david.lau

Hi

I do have the windows Xp. I don't know what do you mean by which version. This is not a suite. I received the referral link from my instructor like always. I did not have such a problem installing the AutoCAD2011. I was told to download and install the INVENTOR PROFESSIONAL.

Sincerely

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: kkermani

Sounds like either you didn't download all the parts of Inventor that you need or part of your download is corrupted. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report