I have a licenced AutoCad 2010 LT. I am a casual user and initially bought a 1 year subscription, which I did not renew. I want to transfer to my new computer, how do I proceed. Both computers are operational.
As mentioned, both of your computers are operational so you can use the License Transfer Utility (LTU) to transfer your License from one PC to the other. Please refer to this link for the details: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?si
Prior to using the LTU, please make the sure the requirements below are met:
- Internet Connectivity, no offline method to transfer
- Both the Old and the new PC must be working and turned on (if the old PC is no longer working or is fried for example then they need to reinstall on new machine and activate)
- License must not be in use
- Must be the same Serial Number to share exported license
- One cannot do an LTU to an Unknown machine, http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?si
Alternatively, you can opt to reactivate the License to your new PC. For more details on this option feel free to contact our Registration and Activation team at 1800-551-1490, M-F, 830am - 530pm.
If this resolved your issue, please click on the Accept button so it may serve as a reference for other users Active in this forum.
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register