Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring licensed from one computer to another without subscription

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ptr7sf
409 Views, 1 Reply

Transferring licensed from one computer to another without subscription

I have a licenced AutoCad 2010 LT.  I am a casual user and initially bought a 1 year subscription, which I did not renew.  I want to transfer to my new computer, how do I proceed.  Both computers are operational.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: ptr7sf

Hi ptr7sf,

As mentioned, both of your computers are operational so you can use the License Transfer Utility (LTU) to transfer your License from one PC to the other. Please refer to this link for the details: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=13409518&linkID=9240617.

Prior to using the LTU, please make the sure the requirements below are met:

-       Internet Connectivity, no offline method to transfer

-       Both the Old and the new PC must be working and turned on (if the old PC is no longer working or is fried for example then they need to reinstall on new machine and activate)

-       License must not be in use

-       Must be the same Serial Number to share exported license

-       One cannot do an LTU to an Unknown machine, http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=8891698&linkID=9240657

Alternatively, you can opt to reactivate the License to your new PC. For more details on this option feel free to contact our Registration and Activation team at 1800-551-1490, M-F, 830am - 530pm.

If this resolved your issue, please click on the Accept button so it may serve as a reference for other users Active in this forum.

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report