Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer software from old computer to new one

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
403 Views, 3 Replies

Transfer software from old computer to new one

I have a new computer and want to download my software from previous purchase of AutoCADLT2007 from this site. Can I download it again with my serial number and activation code from previous installation.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Your activation code will not work on a new computer. You will have to reactivate it. You might have to call Autodesk Activations at 1-800-551-1490 for assistance if the automatic activation doesn't work. If you no longer have your 2007 media, you might consider purchasing a replacement media disc from your reseller. It's very inexpensive.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
MichelLoftus

You should use the portable license manager to transfer the license from your old PC to your new installation, you don't need to autherise the new installation at all, you don't even need the serial number.
Message 4 of 4
TravisNave

The portable license utility is always an option, but generally ends in problems or frustration. There are thousands of posts here in this forum alone about the PLU. You are welcomed to try it, but reactivating will get you up and running now without the hassle. 😃

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report