Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tool pallet subassemblies missing??? 2012

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
tysonbird
469 Views, 3 Replies

Tool pallet subassemblies missing??? 2012

I recently installed Civil3D 2012, single license, on a new machine from disk. When I open the tool pallet to add subassemblies it contains only a bunch of symbols, blocks, etc., but no subassemblies. I have used the content browser which opens the corridor modeling catalog containing a plethora of subassemblies, but I cannot get them to the tool pallet. Simple drag and drop has been unseccessful.

Any ideas??!!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
byron.morales
in reply to: tysonbird

The most common issue is that accompanying DWG file may be missing. Please see following link and let us know if it helps. http://beingcivil.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/01/pr​oblem-with-sharing-assemblies.html

Byron Morales
Product Support | Up and Ready Blog | If my reply was helpful, please Kudo or Accept as Solution. :smileywink:

Byron M.
Installation and Licensing
Message 3 of 4
tysonbird

Thank you for the quick response. So that article appears to be focused on user created, shared subassemblies. I am simply looking to find the basic subassemblies that come with the program. They are available in C3D 2011 if I edit my drawing there, but not the newly installed 2012???

Message 4 of 4
byron.morales

Standard out of the box tool paletts on/off is ctrl+3

If that does not bring them back I suggest you re-install Civil 3D 2012 via program and features.

Byron Morales
Product Support | Up and Ready Blog | If my reply was helpful, please Kudo or Accept as Solution. :smileywink:

Byron M.
Installation and Licensing

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report