Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The serial number you entered is not valid

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
liathierry
449 Views, 4 Replies

The serial number you entered is not valid

Hi,every time I start Autocad Mechanical 2013, I get an error at the license screen and I have to restart the PC.

I'm attaching a pricture with the error.

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
david.lau
in reply to: liathierry

Try updating your video card driver.

David Lau
Message 3 of 5
liathierry
in reply to: david.lau

Hey david,

On this pc I had run the trail version for 30 days without problems.

After the trail period I delted the program and got a study licence version, this one I have downloaded from the side and istall this I also had to fill in the product key and password with I got from the study licences.

But when I start the program is start up and stops when it's checking the licences. and I can not stop the program normally but only with restart the computer.

Best regards,

Lia

Message 4 of 5
david.lau
in reply to: liathierry

If you symtom is below, can you try to create a new account to launch the product?

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2012/03/autocad-lt-2012-lock-up-at-checking-license.html

The only other solution that I have done to make it work is to update the video driver.  It is odd but for some reason it worked.

David Lau
Message 5 of 5
liathierry
in reply to: david.lau

Hey David,

I have don wath you recomand. I make a new account, deinstalleerd autocad 2013 mechanical, download again and instal this put in the new productkey and I have still the same problem. When I do the first startup the program stops bij vertivication productkey and stops. I have to restart the pc again.

I have also inventor and this program works perfect.

I hope you can help me. I start to be frustrated.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report