Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (Error 2)

120 REPLIES 120
Message 1 of 121
rp22854
9919 Views, 120 Replies

The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (Error 2)

I get this message can you help ??

Regards

120 REPLIES 120
Message 21 of 121

i've already sent a private massage to you.

pls i need solution asap coz it's been more than a week i face this situation.

thx.

Message 22 of 121

My apologies Jody as it appears as though this one may have slipped through the cracks.

So you mind either sending me a Private Message as well, or contacting our License Assistance Team for additional support?

Message 23 of 121
cwestein
in reply to: rp22854

Hello, 

I'm getting a similar issue trying to install Inventor, The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (1)

Any help would be appreciated

Message 24 of 121
camilo.lemos
in reply to: cwestein

Hi cwestein,

Can you please send me your serial number via Private Message and I'll have a look at why the error is appearing (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message)?

Thank you

Camilo Lemos

Message 25 of 121

Hello, 

I'm getting the same issue by trying to install autoCad 2010, The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (1)

Message 26 of 121
philip.s
in reply to: marcel.zimmer92

Sure thing Marcel!

Can you please either send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your serial number or contact our License Assistance Team for direct support.

Message 27 of 121
JESUSMENOR4771

Hello, 

I'm getting a similar issue trying to install autocad 2009, The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (1)

Message 28 of 121

Hi JESUSMENOR4771 and welcome to the forums ,

Your product has likely been upgraded to a newer version.

Please, send me the serial number and request code of your product via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message).

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 29 of 121

Good day!
Can you tell what the problem is an error and how to solve it?
The Russian-speaking forum no answers, but such cases with an error 2 very much.

Message 30 of 121
t_gaisf
in reply to: junior.md13

Hallo,

Please send me a PM with your Serial Number, the request code and confirm the registered company name. 

(click on t_gaisf profile name and then Send this User a Private Message)

Franz Gaisbauer

Message 31 of 121
daur_90
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Hi, I have the problem with my Revit activation.. What should I do? The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (Error 2)

Message 32 of 121

Ho questo errore (vi allego la schermata). Potreste aiutarmi?
Message 33 of 121
t_gaisf
in reply to: daur_90

Hi, 

Please send me a PM (click on t_gaisf profile name and then Send this User a Private Message) with your Serial Number, the request code and confirm the registered company name

or contact our licence assistance team for direct support.

Regards

Franz Gaisbauer

Message 34 of 121
luna.hatake
in reply to: daur_90

I am also getting this error. Also, I downloaded student version maya 2013 on my mac and i have it installed, however, when i click the program to run it, nothing opens and says 'not responding'. I have no idea what to do. i have been trying to figure all this out for a year now. I'm lost. ANY help would be appreciated.

Message 35 of 121
jessica.t
in reply to: luna.hatake

Hi Crystal,

Have you been able to activate your product using your student serial number and product key?

What operating system are you running and have you checked the Autodesk Maya 2013 system requirements?

By chance have you tried a good old fashion uninstall and reinstall? Smiley Happy

Any additional information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 36 of 121
eren.guney
in reply to: camilo.lemos

I got the same message. The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (Error 2) for revit 2014 when I try to activate the software could you provide me an activation code

Message 37 of 121

Hi Eren Gurney and welcome to the forums!

Do Drop me a personal message (Click on my muhammad.farhan.abdul.manan profile name and then send this user a private message) with the following details:

Serial number(s)
Request code / Host Name & Host ID
Company name (if license is registered to an organization)

or contact our License Assistance Team for direct support.

Muhammad Farhan Abdul Manan

Message 38 of 121
ragneheim

I also get the "The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (Error 2)"-error.

/Mikael

Message 39 of 121
t_gaisf
in reply to: ragneheim

Hi Mikael,

Please send me a PM (click on t_gaisf profile name and then Send this User a Private Message) with your Serial Number, the request code and confirm the registered company name

or contact our licence assistance team for direct support.

Franz Gaisbauer

Message 40 of 121
raylinecamila
in reply to: t_gaisf

1. Hi, I was installing Autodesk Maya 2013. And everything went correctly, but the activation gave "error 2". How can I activate the license?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report