Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**TO ALL WITH CRC PROBLEM WITH COMMON~1**

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
xenontek
335 Views, 1 Reply

**TO ALL WITH CRC PROBLEM WITH COMMON~1**

Hi there. Like you guys, I experienced this problem and redownloaded many times. Finally, I have found a solution and it may work for you. This is in regards to the 2013 version, however, it may work for you.

When the download has finished, turn off your anti virus scanning shields. Make sure it is not actively scanning any files.

Right click on your setup file and click RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR. When asked if you want to do so, click YES.

The extraction should take place without any issues and following that the install process.

Hope this works for you.

Regards,

Trev.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: xenontek

Problems downloading the Autodesk software and/or CRC errors may be avoided by using another web browser, or using the alternate browser download method.

For more detailed information on this process, please see the following blog post tip here:

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2011/08/downloading-software-browser-download-vs-download...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report