Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Requirements not met (false)

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
tomiquaglia
598 Views, 5 Replies

System Requirements not met (false)

When trying to install Autocad 2014, the program says that I don't meet the recommended system requirements, even though I do. My graphics card is on the list of certified hardware, and I meet all others system requirements. I was able to install 3DS MAX without any problem (more system requirements). I need help!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Do you also have the certified driver version of your graphiscs card installed?

Message 3 of 6
tomiquaglia
in reply to: tomiquaglia

Yes, I installed it.
Message 4 of 6
pendean

What are you system details?OS?32bit or 64bit? Which exact 2014 file did you download?
Message 5 of 6
dembkod

tomiquaglia

Hello. Usually the message that appears is in relation to your Operating system. What is the OS? IF this is Vista, this is your problem. Also, I am wondering if you are running an install from our website or if you have tried an alternate method? I would download the whole installer to yoru machine and then install. It may help. 

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 6 of 6
tomiquaglia

I have Windows 7 Enterprise, 64-bit. 

Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 2.93 ghz

NVIDIA 9600 GT

I tried installing Autocad 2014 64-bit, I download it from this website. 

When I run the Setup, some messages pop up: Error 1606 could not acess to network location Autodesk/Autocad 2014, and #272 error AdskExecuteSquence, and I press Cancel and go on with the instalation. (until the system requirements message block it. )

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report