Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8
indujarajendran
1000 Views, 7 Replies

Subscription issue

I have a  login id with autodesk students community and have downloaded revit 2012. I was trying cloud computing and it shows error #112

my id is indujarajendran@hotmail.com

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
philip.s
in reply to: indujarajendran

Hello Induja,

As I've just made an adjustment to your account, can you please let me know if this is still happening? If so, can you please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your password or permission to reset your password as well as the site / service details that you're trying to access.

Message 3 of 8
muavery
in reply to: indujarajendran

We are sorry...        Subscription Help                                    There was an internal problem with the data submitted.  Please let the Autodesk Business Center know, error # 112.              
                        Please contact Subscription Help.               

I have been working with Cadsoft consulting to be able to download subscription to ADA 2014.  I have now got to the error #112 please help.  I am mdonavery69@hotmail.com

Murry

Message 4 of 8
philip.s
in reply to: muavery

Hello Murry! 

I actually wasn't able to find a subscription contract linked to the provided email address.

As such, if you can send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your contract number or serial number I'd be more than happy to associate it, or if you send me a different email address that is already associated and is getting the error #112, I can fix it!

Message 5 of 8
jho_jho72
in reply to: philip.s

We are sorry...
There was an internal problem with the data submitted. Please let the Autodesk Business Center know, error # 112.

please help me for the issue

Message 6 of 8
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: jho_jho72

Hi Jhoni,

I was not able to pull up a Subscription Center account using the email address associated to your Forums account. What Autodesk site were you trying to access? Do reply back with the URL so I can further check. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 7 of 8
jho_jho72
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy
Message 8 of 8
philip.s
in reply to: jho_jho72

Thanks Jhoni.

Again, as we were unable to find a subscription profile associated with your registered email address, can you please send me a Private Message with the email that you're using as well as an entitled serial number or contract number.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report