Somebody please help, I feel like a voice crying out in the wilderness here!
I have a subscription service and was sent a notice that I could upgrade to Maya 2013.
Here's where I am so far.
1. received the seriel# and dl link through email because of my subscription
2. dl and install Maya 2013
3. on launch I was prompted to activate the product, I chose the recommended "Connect now and activate" option
4. I was prompted to enter the seriel #. I provided the one that came with the dl link, and received an error saying it is not valid.
5. I clicked the customer service request and provided all my information, I was then sent a new license file.
6. I saved the license file where instructed and repeated the same process. Still to no success.
7. I tried using the online activation code site and again was sent a license file. Saved that one where instructed to and still that doesn't give me a valid serial number to enter in the activation window.
8. I tried a different link for online auto assistance with activation. I was sent another license file.
Why do all my attempts to find a valid serial number or activation code end with a license file being sent to me? I don't understand how a license file answers that question.
If anybody cares to offer assistance, PLEASE DO NOT JUST SEND ME ANOTHER LICENSE FILE! I already have plenty of those!
Please show me where to find a valid serial number or activation code.
Please call Autodesk Product Registration and Authorization:
1-800-551-1490 > Option 1 (English) > Option 1 > Stand-alone
Asia / Pacific: 65.6735.5688
Europe / Middle East / Asia: 41.32.723.9595
You will need to provide your serial number and request code. They will give you an activation code that you can paste in. If your email license contains this already, paste it in instead.
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files | Disk Space