Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Students Autodesk will not load (empty white screen)

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
870 Views, 2 Replies

Students Autodesk will not load (empty white screen)

I've been trying to download maya 2012 for my 3D animation class for the past three weeks! I've downloaded Opera and Firefox, used them both as well as Chrome and even IE, I get the same result almost everytime. I manage to get as far so the link to download maya and then the white screen pounces! 

I've been looking for a sure-fire solution but it seems silly that autodesk even has this problem.

Help?:(

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jerome.pineau
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi, have you tried sending these guys a request for help? http://students.autodesk.com/?nd=problem_form

Jerome Pineau
AutodeskHelp | Social Media Strategist
twitter.com/AutodeskHelp
jerome.pineau@autodesk.com

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: jerome.pineau

so  sorry to interrupt but please I have a problem with Re-Activating my Maya 2012, my laptop had a system problem and I had to Format its hard drive. After re -Installing my OS (Windows 7), I Re-installed the Maya 2012 (student) however re-Activation has become a problem as the Activation Code I received the last time I activated the Maya 2012 (via internet) was a total of 56 characters but on the present manual activation that i'm doing now the space provided is for a total of 64 digits/characters.

I tried using the internet activation but it kept telling me that I have exceeded the total number of systems am allowed to instal the software on, excuse me I've got only one laptop on which I've only installed and activated Maya2012 on, the only thing is that i've had to change its hard drive and reformated it like four tIme at least.

Please can anyone advise me on what to do. Thank you

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report