Installation & Licensing

Message 1 of 4 (112 Views)

Student link on my website now goes to a blank page.

112 Views, 3 Replies
10-25-2012 01:31 PM

At the beginning of the school year, the software download link on my teacher page was working great. In the last week or so it started going to a blank page. Do I need to reregster? Is there a new link every year? Inquiring minds need to know.

Thanks for any help

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 2 of 4 (109 Views)

Re: Student link on my website now goes to a blank page.

10-25-2012 02:43 PM in reply to: steven_griffing

Hi Steven,

Are you referring to the Education Community link (permanent) or did your professor have an actual direct software download link (timed)? 

Regardless, you should definitely be registering f you wish to take advantage of the free student licenses.

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any additional questions?

Philip Schmelzer
Message 3 of 4 (106 Views)

10-25-2012 03:07 PM in reply to: steven_griffing

The permanent link on my wabpage is no longer working. My students are starting to plot my demise if I can't get this fixed.

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 4 of 4 (100 Views)

10-25-2012 04:18 PM in reply to: steven_griffing

Thanks for clarifying Steven. I'm not sure what your previous link was, but the Education Community portal can be accessed at students.autodesk.com.

Philip Schmelzer

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube