Installation & Licensing

rt.clark
Message 1 of 2 (109 Views)

Student download, intallation problem

109 Views, 1 Replies
07-11-2011 01:30 AM

Was wondering if anyone here'ss experienced the same problem as me.  When I completed the download of the student version I get asked if its ok for me to open the fille.  After pressing ok it asks me what program I want to open it with.

Should I have some kind of program to open it up? I'm rocking windowns 7 and downloaded microsoft.net.

Can't look into the file to run setup or anything, it just asks what program to use to open it up.

Any help would be awsome, pulling my hair out abit here!

rt.clark
Message 2 of 2 (90 Views)

Re: Student download, intallation problem

07-11-2011 05:09 AM in reply to: rt.clark

Found the solution in an earlier post.  Rename the file type ending it with .exe and it will launch.  Apologies for being retarded.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube