Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student Website Won't Load

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
markfennema
1681 Views, 10 Replies

Student Website Won't Load

Recently I signed up for the student website (actually, quite a while ago, but I'm only trying to get it to work again now). It works fine until I try to sign in, at which point all I get is a white screen (if my log in is successful, if I have the password wrong it brings me back to the normal "incorrect password" page). Has anyone else experienced this? Is it a known issue? I've tried a mac and a pc and multiple browsers. I can load the page again after it logs me out (when the cookie or session expires)

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
jkheffernan
in reply to: markfennema

yeah I can't understand it either I've been having the same problem!!! Glad to see that I'm not the only one!!

Message 3 of 11
furyedea255

I have same problem...T_T

Message 4 of 11
mikedlucas

same problem

Message 5 of 11
evinsj

Same thing here.. Tried reducing privacy and security and using compatibility view, but still a blank screen...

Message 6 of 11
rainymcd
in reply to: evinsj

I'm having the same problem. No amount of fiddling with internet settings has gotten it to work on any of the 3 computers I've tried it on.

Message 7 of 11
jason_krem

Not working for me either!

Message 8 of 11
logan.tong

While this thread is from last year, it seems the problem persists. The site wont load for me either. No browser on my Mac will load it. Same story for Windows 7 through Fusion. There's no way to contact anyone directly either because anything pointing to support for that site is hosted there too. Please fix this. I'm not having a great first impression of Autodesk with this problem.

Message 9 of 11
jkheffernan
in reply to: logan.tong

Hi Everyone!!

I posted here a while back about this problem, i think I was the second person on this thread to do so.

I did after alot of digging around get a solution to this problem by literally finding any email on the site and emailing them to pieces. ----- however now that I have a solution which in the end was an account rest I am going to pass on the email address i got from Autodesk should I have anymore problems::::

notifications-support@autodesk.zendesk.com

HOPE THIS HELPS !!! Smiley Happy

btw don't give up on autodesk, their programs are class although this experience really frustrated me too!!

Message 10 of 11
logan.tong

I was able to solve this issue by going into my account settings from here, and changing my email from and edu to my gmail account. Then it suddenly worked. Not so much a solution, but a workaround. Good luck all!

Message 11 of 11
rainymcd
in reply to: logan.tong

I got an email earlier today reminding me to activate my account. It seemed like my account was activated because I could post on this forum, but I couldn't access anything on the student website. The link in the new email successfully activated my account and I'm now able to access the download center and everything else.

I'm not sure why the original link didn't work, but I'm glad that the new one did the trick. Check your email and see if you've got a new message from Autodesk. If not, I'd email them and ask them to send a new activation link to you. Hope you are all able to get the website working.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report