Installation & Licensing

jokeman248
Message 1 of 2 (79 Views)

Student Licence Question

79 Views, 1 Replies
01-15-2014 05:36 PM

Hi, so I just finished a game that turned out great but I was bummed that I couldn't sell it since I have student version of maya, so I just put it online for free.

Now I'm planning my next game and this time I want to try selling it so I've been putting off any modeling until I get pro (don't have the money yet)

Basically my question is, if I were to model some things and then get pro later would that mean I'd have to re-model those things? Or is there some way to convert student models into licensed models?

Thanks!

Here's the trailer for my game if your curious (shameless plug) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3Zi05vsIS4

Product Support
david.lau
Message 2 of 2 (38 Views)

Re: Student Licence Question

01-16-2014 12:08 PM in reply to: jokeman248

The youtube video is pretty cool.  Can you re-post your inquiry here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Maya/ct-p/area-c2

I think a Maya expert should be able to answer this question for you. 

David Lau

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube